1. Comprehensive Identification of the Molecular Mechanisms of the Healing Effects of MSCOV in Experimental Multiple Sclerosis Model (EAE) TUBİTAK Project 112S187, 2015.
2. Potential Healing Effect of Lavandula Stoechas Extract and Its Active Components in Metabolic Syndrome Components in Insulin Resistance and Dyslipidemia and Molecular Level Illumination of Target Mechanisms, 2012.
3. Elucidating the molecular mechanisms of anticarcinogenic potentials of Dwarf nettle (Urtica urens), TUBİTAK Project 111T515, 2015.
4. Molecular Illumination of the Effects of O-Coumaric Acid (Trans 2-Hydroxycinnamic Acid) on Apoptosis and Carcinogen Pathways and Xenobiotic Metabolism. TÜBİTAK Project, 111T011, 2011.
5. Effects of Acrylamide on Cytochrome P450 Isozymes and Phase II Enzymes in Human Liver Cell Lines (HepG2). TÜBİTAK Project, 109T062, 2009.
6. Effects of Acrylamide on Enzymes Metabolizing Drugs Dependent to Cytochrome P450 in Human Liver Cell Line (HepG2). PAU BAP, Initial Research Project, 2009BSP009, 2009.
7. Investigation of the Effects of Benzene as Organic Solvent on Rabbit Liver Cytochrome P4502E1 and P4503A6 Dependent Enzyme Activities and Protein Level. Orhan Adalı, Emel Arınç, METU Scientific Research Project, BAP 2008-01-08-03, Assistant Researcher 2008.
8. Metabolism of procarcinogen N-Nitrosodimethylamine in diabetic rabbit lungs transformed into bioactive by cytochrome P450: role of CYP2E1 and immunochemical determination of this isozyme. Orhan Adalı, Emel Arınç, METU Scientific Research Project, BAP 2006-01-08-01, Assistant Researcher, 2006.
9. The metabolism of nitrosamines and the molecular and immunochemical determination of cytochrome P450 isozymes in diabetic rabbit kidneys. Emel Arınç, Orhan Adalı. METU Scientific Research Project, BAP 2005-01-08-03, Assistant Researcher, 2005.
10. Metabolism and activation of the carcinogenic chemical nitrosamine by cytochrome P450-dependent monooxygenases in diabetics. Orhan Adalı, Emel Arınç. METU Scientific Research Project, BAP 2004-01-08-01, Assistant Researcher, 2004.
11. Experimental Formation of Diabetes Mellitus Disease in Rabbits and Investigation of the Effect of This Disease on Rabbit Liver Cytochrome P450 Dependent Microsomal Monoxygenase Enzyme Activities. Orhan Adalı, Emel Arınç. METU Scientific Research Project, BAP 2002-01-08-01, Assistant Researcher, 2002.
12. In vivo effect of acetaminophen (tylenol, paracetamol) on liver microsomal enzymes that metabolize drugs oxidatively and in vitro drug-drug interactions. Orhan Adalı, Emel Arınç. METU Research Fund Project, AFP-2001-07-02-00-90, Assistant Researcher, 2001.